Here are links to some interesting websites .........
- Bolton Countryside Service - Project ranger covering Seven Acres Country Park is Alison Grundy. Contact her at Rock Hall on 01204 334343 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bolton Wildlife Project are part of The Wildlife Trust of Lancashire, Manchester & North Merseyside. Their Greater Manchester base (the Environmental Resource Centre on Bury Rd) is located at the edge of Seven Acres Local Nature Reserve
- Darcy Lever Gravel Pits Action Group This group is made up of local people who care about wildlife. They organise events to protect and manage the site
- Bolton Museum, Natural History Section The museum houses collections of flora and fauna from Bolton and beyond.
- Bolton Conservation Volunteers Groups meet midweek and at weekends to carry out practical conservation tasks.
- Bolton & District Riding Club Regular events take place on Seven Acres at the showground, Thicketford Road.
- Seven Acres Project Young people who live in the area and attend St Catherine's Academy have put together this website detailing the heritage of the site. It includes a downloadable audio trail!